Top Tips for Your Social Media Ideation & Research
For many marketers, coming up with ideas for social media is the hardest part — even more challenging than creating the content itself.
But the good news is that you can make it easier. Keeping your social media fun, fresh, and engaging doesn’t need to feel like you’re running on a hamster wheel of creativity all the time.
Mention has shared a few tips for content ideation and research, from its latest ebook “Streamline Your Social Media Management”:
- Content buckets: Make your life easier by choosing 2-3 recurring categories for your content to fall into.
- Content curation: Not all your content needs to be cooked up from scratch! Don’t be afraid to share and repost trending memes, or great posts from your audience.
- Ask your audience for ideas: Not sure what to post? Just ask! It may sound simplistic, but just asking your followers what they’d like to see can yield valuable information.
- Check out the competition: Your peers are still a great place to get fresh ideas, and see what your audience loves!
- Keep up with trends: Whether it’s a new meme format or a fun TikTok audio, having fun with social media trends is a win-win.
For more tips and tricks, as well as advice on tools that can help you to Streamline Your Social Media Management, check out Mention’s free guide.
HelloSign is a helpful tool to sign and request signatures securely – all online.
Add legally valid signatures to any agreement (new-hire offer letters, loans, sales contracts, NDAs, anything). It has a user-friendly interface, robust admin controls, document tracking, and enterprise-grade security. You can send documents directly from your favorite tools and apps like Salesforce, Slack, Oracle, HubSpot, DropBox, Google Drive, Microsoft Word, and more.
Don’t Fear the Trick or Treaters
Or do. They can be little terrors if you run out of candy.
Dan Trachtenberg directs this sweet mini-movie for Uber Eats, featuring Keke Palmer. It’s about three friends hanging out on Halloween night. They are all out of candy and are afraid of a legend coming true:
“Leave a treat at the door,
Or the candy snatchers will come for more…”
On top of being perfect spooky season content, Uber hides $1 million worth of discount codes in this little horror film. Try and find them…if you dare.