Marketing Podcast with Christina Inge
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Christina Inge. She has two decades of experience leading digital strategy and managing complex marketing technology projects. She specializes in articulating effective, efficient digital strategies for organizations using the latest channels to drive results. She is the founder of Sleek Marketing, which offers hands-on education on digital marketing in the Boston area.
Her book Marketing Metrics: Leverage Analytics and Data to Optimize Marketing Strategies, is a practical guide to creating efficient future-focused marketing strategies powered by data-driven techniques that can develop stronger brands and products.
Strategy is essential to manage a business today, and a data-driven strategy is one of the trending techniques to impulse your business growth. Christina mentions the importance of collecting, analyzing, and leveraging data and at the same time conducting experiments to have a competitive advantage in trends and in your market. The data you need to focus on should be anything related to ROI, unique KPIs, consumer perception, and the overall health of the branding and company. She emphasizes the idea that it’s not just about collecting data; it’s being smart about the data you collect.
Questions I ask Christina Inge:
- [01:50] When you’re talking to somebody about this idea of a data-driven strategy, how do you bridge that gap if they really aren’t working from a strategic framework anyway?
- [05:03] There is so much you could measure today, a lot of data to be analyzed. So how do we get to what’s the important stuff?
- [08:40] Are there some best practices in even assigning attribution or guessing or dividing attribution amongst channels?
- [10:51] How do you end up being smart and build empathy back into the data?
- [15:24] What role do consultants have in bringing data more to the forefront with their customers?
- [17:45] Talking about the changes in privacy, it’s not as easy to get some of the data that we used to get before. What do you see that businesses need to be doing?
- [21:35] What are you telling people about GA4 today?
More About Christina Inge:
More About The Agency Certification Intensive Training:
Take The Marketing Assessment:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.