6 Reasons It’s Time for a Rebrand
It can be a hard decision to change a brand’s imagery or identity. There are times that it’s not worth losing the brand equity you already have, but there are other times that the new look or feel is warmly welcomed. So how do you know it’s time? Let’s start with a few questions:
- Have you grown?
- How does your branding feel?
- Does your brand stand out?
The top 6 reasons to reband:
- Your offerings have changed. If your current branding puts you in one lane, but you are operating in others, it might be time to update your logo to reflect your new offerings.
- You want your business to be evergreen. Great branding can be tested with time. Does your branding have an enduring image of your business?
- Your logo feels outdated. On the topic of withstanding time, logos are often made with contemporary design trends and it can age your brand quickly. Focus on modernizing your logo strategically while being careful not to just trade in yesterday’s trends for today’s.
- Your branding doesn’t stand out. Industries can often follow each other’s leads for color, typography, and style. You should think about redesigning if you look like everyone else in the pack.
- You’re struggling to attract new customers. Sometimes it takes a rebrand to find new audiences that have pre-judged your old branding. Just be sure that your current customers still know where to find you by communicating your rebrand to them.
- You serve a different geographic area. If your audience has grown, you may need to review your branding from a broader lens (i.e. regionally, nationally, or even internationally).
Check out the full post by Vistaprint for more examples and rebranding tips!
Join the Mailchimp & Co Community
Calling all agencies, freelancers, and consultants using Mailchimp for their clients!
Mailchimp & Co is a global community that can help you learn new skills, earn certifications, grow your network, and get resources and tools to better manage your clients. It can help you manage your clients and projects in smarter ways – all while enjoying insider perks and financial rewards.
Joining is easy and free. You may be missing out on perks already, so check it out!
Advertise with Us
Every day we like to feature a tactic to help marketers learn more about the latest tips and trends as well as a tool to help overcome challenging obstacles.
Do you have your own piece of content or a tool that would help readers of The Daily Carnage with everyday tasks? It could be a blog post, case study, resource, tool, podcast, you name it! We want to hear about it.
So hit us up to tell us all about it.
The Coffee Shop Grind
Starbucks UK released this ad that tells the story of a budding illustrator. The journey to her success wasn’t an easy one and all the while she found that Starbucks was her perfect environment to work, focus, or regroup. What makes it so relatable is that it’s the story of just about every student, hustler, writer, and coffee-house-grinder who has some work to get done.