5 Signs You Need to Hire a Marketing Agency
Spinning your wheels constantly and spending your budget wisley is hard to do. Is it time for a little outside perspective or experts on deck?
Here are some signs that it’s time to get agency assistance:
- You don’t have enough time: Marketing takes up a lot of time and energy. Plus, things move so fast that right when you think you’ve gotten somewhere, algorithms and trends may have moved on without you. You may need an agency to help you hone in on the big picture and implement plans, while staying on top of changes and reporting.
- You don’t have any leads: Marketing and sales are part of a “chicken and egg” cycle where you can’t have one without the other. Sales needs marketing for leads, and marketing needs sales to close leads. Otherwise, no one gets results. An agency can align your sales team with your marketing campaigns, supplying them with more effective leads.
- You don’t have an in-house budget: Hiring an in-house, full-time, fully staffed marketing team can be very expensive. Not only does that include compensation and benefits, that includes their tech needs and a space to put them (if not fully remote). A strong marketing agency has your entire knowledgeable team on deck.
- You don’t have the skill set: Maybe you’re an amazing brand manager but need help with design, or writing, or campaigns, or SEO rankings, etc. Supplement your skills with an agency’s specialities to build your brand.
- You don’t have a plan: That is A-OK to say, in this crazy industry, that you don’t have a concrete plan. There are rarely set blueprints for anything in marketing anymore. Agencies can be your compass to get you started in the right direction or even take you from planning to execution.
So how many of these signs apply to you? Maybe it’s time to hire an agency for a boost! Check out the full post by The Talented Ladies Club for more details on the benefits of agency consulting.
The name kinda speaks for itself, huh?
Teamwork is a complete project management software specifically developed to create detailed tasks with a high levels of customization that gives you complete control. It gives you the essentials, like scheduling and tracking projects, or task management. Some other great features include file storage, reporting, multiple views, and free client accounts. That makes it perfect for agencies or multi-brand shareholders.
You don’t have to do it alone…
Being a team of one, or a few, is no easy feat when handling marketing initiatives. We salute you all who make it work!
If you’re feeling like this:
Maybe it’s time for some helping hands, eyes, and minds.
Why not talk to the authors of this newsletter?
Carney is an agency that can handle digital and brand projects of all sizes –– from concept design to development from the ground up.
What’s your next big move? We would love to be your next partner for it.
Gatorade has a new series of ads called “Inner Strong” as a part of its larger “Fuel Tomorrow” campaign. It features atheles Serena Williams, Hansel Enmanuel, and Suni Lee. Each ad uses a different animation style while the star talks about perseverance, focus, and process. Check it out for some inspiration.