How to Wrap Up 2022 & Create Plans for a Strong 2023
Q4 is zooooming on by. We’re sharing this checklist as a way for you to see how you’re wrapping up your year-end plans before diving into your new year strategies.
The top 4 areas of 2022 to wrap up:
- Conduct an analytics review for the year
- Identify your BEST clients, customers, and referrals to support in 2023
- Clean up your data and databases
- Speak with stakeholders about 2022 performance and 2023 goals
Questions to ask:
- What were our key performance indicators (KPIs) and goals, and are they still the right ones?
- Did we reach our goals?
- What worked? What didn’t?
- How did 2022 compare to past years?
- What are the noticeable trends? Monthly or seasonal changes to the analytics?
- Did you set up your site for GA4?
- Are we reaching the right customers? Do we need to revisit our buyer personas?
- Are we launching any new initiatives or products? What will we need to start marketing those new offerings?
- Do we have the right marketing budget? Do we need to invest more in something?
- What do we want to stop doing, start doing, and keep doing?
- What did we do in 2022 that we would like to improve on? What can we do to create better results?
- Where do we see our business this time next year? 5 years? 10 years?
Check out the full post by Spot On Digital Media for more 2023 planning ideas.
Trying to find out what your users are doing with your website? Insignal helps replay everything that users do on your website and work towards making your product better. Track your users’ eye movements, clicks, and scrolling on your website.
Tracking features include:
- User Timelines – Follow landing, exit, and everything in between.
- User Recording – Track events, pauses, and activity of individual users.
- User Heatmap – Understand clicks and movements.
Try it out for yourself! The first 60k page views are free.
Location, location, location.
The rule of real estate also applies to content placement.
And we got the spots.
The Daily Carnage is a newsletter with an audience of marketing professionals, brand champions, and creators all looking for a leg up in their work. Do you have a piece of content, cool tips, or a handy tool that could help our readers with their digital marketing?
We wanna hear about it! Let’s talk to see if a Carnage sponsorship is a good fit for you and our audience.
That’s the Pits
Armpits are funny. And weird. And fuzzy.
We all know it, and Fussy deodorant knows it, too. So for its latest ad, Fussy gave us a little holiday remix using an armpit quartet. These odd carolers play “Deck the Halls” with the straightest faces you can have when tooting your own pit. They mean business.