In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Jean Hanson. Jean is a Certified Higher Guidance Life Coach, energy healer, and co-owner of Realign Your Life Wellness Center in Mesa, Arizona. Prior to this, Jean and her husband Steve owned two successful companies that helped thousands of business owners through the tools and guidance they provided for their online community. She’s also the author of a new book — Trust Your Higher Guidance: Align Your Life to Manifest the Joy and Success You Deserve
The old saying “trust your gut” refers to trusting those feelings of intuition – the buzzing in your stomach, the seemingly random full-body chills. Your intuition is always leaving small, subtle clues, gently nudging you in the right direction. What would your life look like if you lean into your intuition, instead of letting it pass you by? In this episode, Certified Higher Guidance Life Coach, Jean Hanson, joins me in this episode to talk about how leaning into her intuition ultimately aligned her life with her passion and how she’s helped many others do the same.
Questions I ask Jean Hanson:
- [1:49] What has been your journey as an entrepreneur?
- [5:50] How did you overcome the fear of leaving an industry that you’d known for 30 years to do something completely different?
- [7:28] You shared some difficult stories in your book — was that hard to share or do you think that was that a part of your healing process?
- [11:02] Was there a point at which you said this is a real thing?
- [13:49] Did the day-to-day things that you kept chasing stop you from being creative or feeling joy in your business?
- [15:44] What have you seen that is really hard for people to overcome or the biggest thing that you think holds people back?
- [17:22] Could you talk a little bit about some of the tools you’ve mentioned — like the Harmonic Egg, your program the Body Code, and Oracle cards? And what does the normal path look like in the way that you would work with someone?
- [18:27] I’ve got pain like between my shoulder blades which is obviously where most people carry stress or a lot of people do. So is that part of the diagnosis process?
- [19:19] The awareness of the connection between the mental and physical has been around for hundreds of years but is becoming more mainstream. Specifically just how much of that can be healed and cured, and also how many of the diseases it’s almost as if we caused them — which is harsh but it is somewhat of a reality, would you say so?
- [20:46] Are you also able to work with people in a coaching environment virtually?
- [21:12] Where can people find out more about your work, connect with you, and get a copy of your book?
More About Jean Hanson:
Take The Marketing Assessment:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.